Indigofera Ecotours is a passionate, nature based tour company. We specialize in quality of information, in quality of service, and in quality of facilities while maintaining a sensitive approach to the landscape.
Indigofera offer highly specialised, relaxed and comfortable, quality 4WD tours and charters of the Top End with a particular focus on Litchfield National Park. We cater for all age groups and abilities.
In Litchfield we visit the less visited areas on the Reynolds track as we avoid the day tours main route.
Exclusive access areas and specialised service means Indigofera can offer an experience no-one else can.
Indigofera Ecotours is an Australian independent, Darwin based, family owned and operated tour business. Indigofera's operators have been guiding experiences in Australia since 1996, and in the Top End since 2002, you will be in good hands as our guides are seasoned professionals with excellent reputations.
Our focus is on safety, sensitivity, service and style, we therefore have all the appropriate accreditation and certification in order to operate a tourism business, we are dedicated to minimising impact on the local people and environment, and we cater for your needs with a little panache.
Indigofera Ecotours is a nationally accredited tourism business.
Minjungari Wilderness Camp
Indigofera Ecotours has recently acquired the Minjungari camp in Litchfield National Park giving us a new base and accommodation for tours in this area. This remote camp is the only private camp currently available in Litchfield, and Indigofera has exclusive access.
The Minjungari camp has been fitted with new eco-huts and interiors for the 2011 season, they have been purpose built from 85% recycled materials.
We at Indigofera Ecotours are aware of our reliance of Australia's natural resources and therefore take our environmental ethos and responsibility very seriously. We are committed to providing a quality service in a quality environment and plan to do all we can to keep it that way. Indigofera Ecotours operates a sensitive, ethical and responsible tour business with a focus on implementing, and improving best environmental practice and, minimising the impact on the local and global environments.
Indigofera Ecotours will:
- Comply with all associated permits, regulations and legislation.
- Communicate with park management, local groups and residents in order to continually ascertain best practice.
- Be responsible in our use of natural and agricultural resources such as water, fuel and food.
- Be committed in our reduction or prevention of any possible contaminants or pollution like soaps, fumes or litter.
- Be conscientious in our production of waste products and packaging.
- Instruct staff in best environmental practice and implementation, and also be open to staff and client input and suggestions.
- Continually access and improve on our environmental performance.
Indigofera welcomes you
We welcome you to join us on an experience through this very special place.